Kemper 12″ Hamerseal Union (Mud Tank Union) Complete Assembly (PS120A)
Includes Schedule 80 sub, nut, and o-ring.
Kemper Hammerseal Unions – Made in the USA
- Quickly joins mud tanks without the work associated with flanged connections.
- Even if the tanks are not aligning perfectly, Kemper Hammerseal Unions make up a tight for a non-leak seal.
- The externally threaded female portion of the union welds to a stub of pipe at the tank wall.
- Connecting pipe extends through the nut, the macro o-ring and then into the female.
- When the internally threaded nut is hammered tight onto the female, the captive o-ring is compressed into a “D” square cross section, sealing fluid pressures up to 150 psi against the outside diameter of the connecting pipe.
Kemper Hammerseal Spec Sheet
|Dimensions||17 × 17 × 4 in|